What Does Skin Cancer on Your Lip Look Like
Lip cancer is cancer that develops from abnormal cells which form lesions or tumours and grow out of. It is also a type of oral cancer. It develops squamous cells in thin and flat lines — that line the:
- Hard and Soft palates
Lips Cancer Images & Photo
This cancer is a malignancy which results from the uncontrolled and autonomous cell growth in the lips. It is a part of neck and head cancers and can happen together with oral cancer or can one symptom of oral cancer.
Oral Cancer Causes
- People who Smoke Cigarette, cigar, or pipe smokers are six times more likely than nonsmokers to develop oral cancers.
- Smokeless tobacco users. Users of dip, snuff, or chewing tobacco products are 50 times more likely to develop cancers of the cheek, gums, and lining of the lips.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol. Oral cancers are about six times more common in drinkers than in nondrinkers.
- The family history of cancer.
- Excessive sun exposure, especially at a young age.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV). Certain HPV strains are etiologic risk factors for Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC)
Black Spots On Lips Cancer
Here is the picture of black spots on lip cancer.
White Spots on Lips Cancer
Here is the picture of white spots on lip cancer.